Cookies

We use essential cookies to make our site work. We'd also like to set analytics cookies that help us make improvements by measuring how you use the site. These will be set only if you accept.

For more detailed information about the cookies we use, see our cookies page.

Essential Cookies

Essential cookies enable core functionality such as security, network management, and accessibility. For example, the selections you make here about which cookies to accept are stored in a cookie.

You may disable these by changing your browser settings, but this may affect how the website functions.

Analytics Cookies

We'd like to set Google Analytics cookies to help us improve our website by collecting and reporting information on how you use it. The cookies collect information in a way that does not directly identify you.

Third Party Cookies

Third party cookies are ones planted by other websites while using this site. This may occur (for example) where a Twitter or Facebook feed is embedded with a page. Selecting to turn these off will hide such content.

Skip to main content

Brownies

If you would like further information about Brownies and how to join please contact Cheryl Rousell aka Brown Owl on 01634 271123

Brownie Gold Award

Harriet and Amiele are sisters who attend 2nd Wainscott Brownies and they managed with the rest of the unit to raise £270.00 for the Oliver Fisher Unit at Medway Hospital.

Harriet’s managed to obtain a Gold Award through Brownies so was asked to choose a charity. Raising the money and finding out about her chosen Charity was the last part of her achieving her Gold Award. To get the Gold award you have to earn an interest badge, a skill builder and so many hours of Unit Meeting activities in each area. You have to get all three in all six themes and gain all six theme awards. The Take Action theme award was the last one she did to gain her Gold Award.

The photo shows Amiele and Harriet receiving a certificate from their chosen Charity and Harriet was also awarded her badge,

These are:

Know Myself

Earn your Brownies Know Myself award by doing:

1 interest badge: CollectingMy rights or Local history
1 stage of Reflect or Network skills builders
4 hours of Know Myself unit meeting activities.

Express Myself

Earn your Brownies Express Myself award by doing:

1 interest badge: PerformingBaking or Painting
1 stage of Innovate or Communicate skills builders
4 hours of Express Myself unit meeting activities

Be Well

Earn your Brownies Be Well award by doing:

1 interest badge: DancingGrow your own or Mindfulness
1 stage of Feel good or First aid skills builders
4 hours of Be Well unit meeting activities

Have Adventures

Earn your Brownies Have Adventures award by doing:

1 interest badge: ArchaelogyAviation or Space
1 stage of Camp or Explore skills builders
4 hours of Have Adventures unit meeting activities

Take Action

Earn your Brownies Take Action award by doing:

1 interest badge: Speaking outCharities or Zero waste
1 stage of Make change or Influence skills builders
4 hours of Take Action unit meeting activities

Skills For My Future

Earn your Brownies Skills For My Future award by doing:

1 interest badge: InventingJobs  or Languages
1 stage of Lead or Live smart skills builders
4 hours of Skills For My Future unit meeting activities

If you would like further information about Brownies and how to join please contact Cheryl Rousell aka Brown Owl on 01634 271123

Brownies Amiele & Harriet Brownies Amiele & Harriet